Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Absolute Disgust

Jesus. I guess there comes a time with any type of work where you start to question yourself and what the fuck you are doing with your life. Readers might play this off and say, “HEY, IDIOT, you’re in the SEX TRADE - of COURSE you’re going to question it.” But I know many different people ranging from welfare queens to lawyers, and each of them question what the fuck they are doing and why. I think it is a little more common in my biz since society seems to slam it into everyone’s head over and over that the sex trade is EVIL, and women who engage in it, unlike models or waitresses or trophy wives, are on a lower tier than other women. I have already gone on my tirade about how everyone’s a whore, so I will spare you all from that.

There have been several times I have questioned this particular profession. Especially in the past three months since I have been completely immersed in it. I have had several nightmares about the job now. I have been on the very brink of walking the fuck out of that front door - or rather, throwing a fit until I was “buzzed” out or shot, whatever came first. Today was the first day where I truly could not take it.

One of my friends who worked there told me of a rather disturbing session she had with a male who wanted to verbally humiliate her. She was not ready for it, and she had to stop the session and was bawling throughout the night. The man did not even know her, but he managed to hit some of her soft spots, and she collapsed. I always want a session where I get the humiliation like that, but the hours that I work sort of bring in the same people, and I haven’t gotten any sessions like that yet. I really think I could stand it, and I think I would like it. Since I have started here I definitely realize that I am NOT dominant and that I can’t take most things seriously, so I think my biggest talent is laughing at/with people and being a fluffer of sorts. I will not elaborate on that.

Today was different than most days, though. I had a session with this fellow they call Scott Darling. The name alone sounds like something out of Andy Warhol’s Factory, and this fucker is a real piece of work. I have speculated that he has some big-time job somewhere because he comes in usually in the middle of the day, blows about a grand, makes sure he cums, and then he’s off. He promptly puts his clothes on and gets the fuck out.

His behavior is a bit unusual. You see, most men who come in here want to stay as long as possible and go way over their money’s worth, but Mr. Darling likes to cum and leave as fast as he can. This bitch is totally a character. I love to speculate what his real life is and whether he acts anything like he does during the sessions. When he comes in, he acts a lot like a really super-swishy flaming Stewie from Family Guy (sorry for the Family Guy reference, but it’s honestly right-on). Everything he says is EXTREMELY elongated and faggy. He breathes every word... “AAAh yahhh ohhhh ouuhhhm she's a cuuuhhtie….OOh dahhhling, easy on the bahhhhhlllssss." Every sentence takes like a minute for this disgusting fuck to breathe out.

I have no idea why, but when I first started, the “headmistress” told me to just come in sultry like I wanted him. I followed her directions and usually I’m TERRIBLE at doing anything anyone likes, but as soon as I shoved my foot in his mouth he said in his most nauseating tone, “OOOhhhhh MIhhstrehsssss where ohhh where did yhhhou get thhhis one ummmmmmm.” At this point I really hoped that Mr. Scott DAhhhhhling liked being puked on, because I didn’t think I could control my gag reflex any longer. I NEEDED to fucking vomit all over this twat.

This was just the first time he saw me. The “headmistress” (I always put this in quotes because I fucking HATE saying it or writing it) told me how much SCOTT DAHHHLING enjoyed me and how it was so unusual for him to like new girls. So to my disgust, I would have to encounter this offensive blob several more times.

Another bizarre aspect of this fellow is that he is not the normal 70-year-old two-finger jagoff. He is a good-looking guy, sorta like Woody Harrelson, with a cute li'l gap between his two front teeth, and if it wasn’t for his acting like he was constantly doing an impression of the two British drunken fashionistas from Absolutely Fabulous, he might be all right. I had to see him a second time. He speaks to the other “headmistress” as if I am not in the room. “OOOH looohhk ahht her, she’s ahb-so-loot-lee gorgeous, she’s RAVAGING.”

OH MY GOD. I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A BAD ANDY WARHOL MOVIE PLEASE GET ME THE FUCK OUT. How did I get into this, and why won’t it stop?

Fortunately my encounters with this fellow were not more than fifteen minutes long, and he is not one for hanging around later. Like I said (THANK GOD), he’s a two-pump chump, and he gets the fuck out. But today was a different story. Today I wanted to die. I’m in a goddamned dungeon and I can’t find a single thing with which to PERMANENTLY hurt myself...as in to end my life...I would have used ANYTHING. If there had been a drill, I swear I would have given myself a lobotomy today.

I get there and am still reeling from my fucking terrible breakup. And then I hear possibly one of the worst things that could enter my brain; it’s like nails on a chalkboard: Miss Scott Darling is coming in today, so get into some lingerie and get ready for him. The mere mention of his name made me vomit in my mouth. The terrible anticipation of the ooohhhssss and aaahhhhsssss and daaahhhliings and cuuhhhtiee-pieees made me vomit into my mouth a little bit, but then it turned into a full-on gag into the toilet—similar to the toilet that Scott Darling must have crawled out of. But it all got worse from there. I had to enter the room, and the new girl was with him, and he liked her a lot. He, I gather, likes to be called a slut. I have no problem calling him whatever demeaning name possible. “Slut” is far too nice of a word to call him, but I refer to him as such anyway.

This monstrosity has this terrible ego and does the same thing each time: He gets three girls and then takes one and plays with them and then really apishly throws them to the side and grabs the next girl and then says some stupid shit to her and then throws her to the side and grabs the next girl and constantly does this his whole session. You can tell he gets off on the fact that he THINKS that he’s really turning the tables on the whores who dominate men. He likes to demonstrate his power while wearing panties and being a little bitch. He, of course, does have the power because he is paying, but this man is just sick. And from what I see here - I mean I see some very “sick,” terribly disturbing stuff—I don’t think hardly any of these men are “sick” per se. They just have a fetish. But this one is an absolutely foul, subhuman turd.

I was supposed to tease his ass with some little vibrator thing. He’s making me increasingly sicker, so I just take the fucking thing and shove it up his asshole as hard as I can. He jumps up and says, “EASY EASY EASY,” and then the “headmistress” quickly grabs the thing out of my hands and gives me the Death Eye and tells me to start sucking on his nipples. Oh, God. I want to die. I get down and start biting. I want to hurt this fucking stupid faggot for calling me a bitch. I bite down as hard as I can, and he instantly jumps up and disturbs the whole four-person scene a second time. “EASY!” he says. I get very doe-eyed and say in my most ironically polite voice, “I’m sorry you can’t take it, slut.” This little bitch pushes my head back down to his chest, and this time I get a chest hair in my mouth. This time I actually DO gag.

From this point on, there are two endings to the story. First is what actually happened. Second is what my fantasy is of what SHOULD have happened in a perfect world.

First, the real ending:

I gag on his chest hair and it is just so fucking sick, the whole room starts spinning and I completely forget where I am. He finally asks me specifically to leave and I am so happy. I am extremely disoriented at this point. Flashes of everything that is happening are spinning in my head. I go up to the third floor where there is no one, thank God, and I realize that I HAVE to leave. Immediately. But the terrible thing is that I am locked in there. I cannot leave without someone buzzing me out. How the fuck will I get out? I then start to feel really trapped and start hyperventilating and have a horrible panic attack. Everywhere I could possibly go is a dungeon room with fucking whips and stretchers and cages, and there is no safe place to go. Everything is so scary all of a sudden. I feel like I am in a nightmare. I instantly take some Xanax to calm myself and am praying it works soon. I am wondering if I should just start banging on the front door and yelling at people to let me out. I REALLY don’t know what to do. Plus I KNOW that I will have to deal with getting in shitloads of trouble for fucking with that retard and ramming the thing up his ass as well as nearly biting his nipple off. I just don’t want to deal with it. I just sit and stare for what seems like ten minutes but is actually an hour, and I calm down a bit. I am called down to get into trouble, but I just explain that I thought that he liked rough stuff. I guess they were able to get him going again after I was out of the room. It was horrible and almost my last day.

I was just glad that I ENSURED that I will never have to see this horrible DARLING again. WHAT A JIZZBAG!!!

Now the fantasy ending:

I gag on his chest hair and I puke all over him. Since all I have eaten is methadone and Coca-Cola and coffee, it is mostly bile, but a bunch of brown chunks.

There is fucking puke EVERYWHERE. He starts to scream just like the little girl that he is. (Scott Darling is in real life a germophobe.) I quickly take my top off and start rubbing my bare tits all over his hairy chest while getting the bile chunks stuck in his forest of chest hair. “OH MY...OH FUCK…OOOHHH LORD PLEASE STOP...” Scott can barely speak. He can only fucking whimper in his faggy little sissy voice. He has never experienced anything like this in his life.

I pull the condom off of my strap-on and puke another gallon in it until it’s filled like a huge water balloon. I don’t tie it, though. Little Darling knows just where this puke is going. He closes his mouth, but I hold his nose until it’s open. As soon as I get it opened I dump all puke in until he is gagging and cannot talk anymore. He looks sooo terrified.

The headmistress is terrified as well. It looks as if I’ve finally gone crazy. They always knew I had it in me and that it was only a matter of time. And this Scott Darling piece of human shit was the one to bring me to these acts. I then grab him and the headmistress, and my coworker friend and I tie them to the toilet in the bathroom. Since virtually every girl who works in the Dungeon HATES Scott Darling, and most of them can’t stand this particular headmistress, we all take turns shitting all over them.

Since Scott is a germophobe, this would be his worst nightmare. But in real life this headmistress was in the military for years and is a sadistic crazy bitch. I’ve watched her whip the shit out of men, and she gets soooo turned-on. She’s told me she was a sadist and could NEVER even play a sub. She said she tried it once and it fucked her up for a really long time and she has to be dominant in EVERY situation. So ANYONE having control over her would be totally devastating.

They would be covered in shit, which would be devastating to both of them, and then we would put them on leashes and put pony bits in their mouths, and we have these two amazing butt plugs with curly pigtails at the end, and me and my girlfriend who I work with would ride down Michigan Avenue on their shit-smeared pony pig backs while the sun sets. We then high-five each other and I take the two naked, shit-covered pony pigs into my neighborhood and drop them off on the corner. I live in a really bad neighborhood, so who knows what happens to the pussy fag and the sadistic crazy? Something bad. And then my friend and I go back to my house and start a lezzie relationship where we get the clients to come to my house and pay us to humiliate them and then we rob each of them, but they keep coming back and giving us all of their money. And we live happily ever after and have hot lezzie sex twenty hours a day.

No comments: