Thursday, January 12, 2012

RAPIST SYMPATHIZER

I MEG MCCARVILLE SPEAKING OF UNSOUND MIND AND BEING THREATENED AT GUNPOINT WHILE I WRITE THIS BY A jARABEE LAMMOND DO ADMIT TO BEING A RAPIST SYMPATHISER.... I MEAN... REALLY, HOW COULD YOU NOT BE... RAPISTS ARE LIKE CUTE LITTLE BUNNY RABBITS.... with their sad doe eyes and their insane rage... like SOFT LIL BABIES WITH THEIR WITTLE BABY COOS.... AND THE WAY THEY POUND THEIR COCK IN AND OUT OF YOUR ORIFICI WHILE YOU SIT THERE STILL AND QUIVER AND CRY AND BEG FOR MERCY... but really you CAN'T fucking stop them!!!! HOW COULD YOU???? THEY'RE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!. You just have to be like... hay I come from a long line of rapists and abuse in the family... I only WISH I COULD BE LIKE THE CUTE WITTLE DOE EYED SWEETHEART THAT LOCKED MY BIG BROTHER IN A CAR TRUNK FOR HOURS, THREATENING HIM ANthen beat his wife and possibly raped her and other members of the family... (this was not my father).... I JUST WUV THOSE WITTLE WAPISTS.... I MYSELF HAVE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED OVER PROBABLY UMM... I'MA LOWBALL IT HERE CUZ I DON'T WANNA BRAG GUYS.... I KNOW SOME OF U AREN'T AS LUCKY AS ME.... I MEAN WHAT CAN I SAY???? I JUST HAVE THAT CHARM THAT DRAWS THEM TO ME.... i wish i could teach a class on how to get raped, but i devote way too much time to just sympathizing about rapists and standing in dark alleys wearing short skirts and no panties (OOH THAT'S A GOOD TIP) and acting really drunk.... (ANOTHER AWESOME TIP).... Yea I got all these fuckers FOOLED MAN... EVERYONE ALWAYS THINKS I'M DRINKING VODKA AND OJ ALL THE TIME.... but what it actually is is secret super DUPER PHEREMONE POWDER THAT JUST MAKES ME GET RAPED.... AND THEN AFTER MY ASSHOLE IS THE SIZE OF A TREE STUMP AND BLEEDING AND I AM IN THE SHOWER HUDDLED OVER MY ASS AND WATCHING THE BLOOD RUN INTO THE DRAIN.... I AM JUST thinking OVER AND OVER ABOUT THE POOR WITTLE RAPIST.... AND I SYMPATHISE WITH HIM.... THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS.... RAPIST SYMPATHIZER.... RIGHT HERE.... THIS IS MY BIG CONFESSION OF MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET..... so please if you are a rapist you know who you can come and talk to and trust.... I am going to be starting a rape surrrogate therapy practice wherein i capture people off the street and provide the poor forgotten hated rapist with an unwilling victim.... and then i tell them that what they are doing is NOT WRONG.... and i can really UNDERSTAND WHAT they are going through as a RAPIST.... I mean... It's not easy being a rapist.... Like that shit can be dangerous... People NEVER seem to identify with the plight of the rapist... they just see some dumb whore in a short skirt whining and crying about having a knife to her throat and getting penetrated in the ass over and over and getting punched in the stomach and miscarrying a baby and waa waa.... cry cry cry..... we all know your manipulative sob stories.... I mean seriously, it's called WEAR A BURKHA BITCH!!!!!..... AND THOSE EYES BETTER BE FUCKING POKED OUT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE STOP SEDUCING THOSE FUCKING RAPISTS.... GODDAMN.... IT MAKES ME SO MAD THAT THERE ARE SO MANY MEN WALKING AROUND SO FIRED UP TO FUCK..... and like women just don't understand this???. I mean yea put that lipstick on bitch..... we all know that we're looking right at your hole.... and then those phallic ass heels y'all wear.... And YOU EXPECT TO NOT BE RAPED????. OMG.... GIMME A FUCKING BREAK.... I have recently come into a sum of money donated to me by a very famous rapist that i helped become enthusiastic about raping again... and i am starting the SERIOUS RAPIST GRANT..... THERE IS SOMEONE GUNNING FOR YOU GUYS..... and it's ME.... I know I had been called this before and I was afraid of what people might think of me, i mean I guess forcing sexual acts on someone is like uncool or something?!?!. I THINK we're being a LITTLE TOO P.C. HERE GUYS... I for one could not get money from the government for having PTSD if it were not for being sexually assulted so many times.... SO THANKS GUYS.... I ESPECIALLY THANK THE ONE BRAZILLIAN GUY WHO TRIED TO GET ME INTO A BED WITH HIM AND AN UNWILLING GIRL IN MY HOUSE AND HELP TO TIE HER DOWN AND RAPE HER WITH IT!!!!. THAT WAS A REAL DOOZIE!!!! OH YEA AND WHO COULD FORGET THE INCIDENT AT THE FLAT IRON BUILDING.... Back in the Good ol' days of Buddy Gallery, and going to Nick's pub afterwards and getting BLACKOUT WASTED..... AND ONE TIME THESE TWO LITTLE CUTIES TOOK ME BACK TO THEIR STUDIO AND DOUBLE TEAMED ME FOR HOURS AND HOURS.... LIL SWEETHEARTS THEY WERE!!!!. And they were KIND enough not only to double team me and scare me half to death HAHA.... BUT to INVITE EVERYONE FROM THE FLAT IRON BUILDING INTO THE ROOM TO SEE THE FUCKED UP DRUNK NAKED GIRL THEY HAD BOTH JUST FUCKED.... AND INVITE THEM TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!. LIL DEVILS THEY WERE.... HAHAH.... Yea rape is SOOO TRAUMATIC.... THAT'S ALL A MEDIA HOAX.... it's like put in movies and ads and stuff.... it's like the same thing like why do you buy a certain car, cuz you saw it in an ad... why do you hate rape??? cuz someone told you too.... I mean You can't listen to everything you hear... unless it's on the internet.... cuz the internet doesn't lie.... AND NEITHER DO ANARCHISTS.... EVER.... I have found out that they are the greatest group ever... without certain ones... I would have NEVER realized my true goal in life.... TO PROTECT RAPISTS!!!!. God.... talk about a group of people that are ostracized.... THEY CAN'T HELP IT.... THEY WERE BORN WITH RAPE APE ITIS.... IT'S A REAL DISEASE... look it up in WIKIPEDIA!!!!. It's this disease that makes you into a total brutish freak and you think that every hole is an extension of your cock (which it actually really should be) and you use it as such..... I mean these people don't need help... They need more VICTIMS.... so I WILL STAND UP AS A VICTIM TODAY AND PROUDLY WEAR MY PINK AND RED RIBBON (PINK FOR VAGINAS, RED FOR BLOOD AND STUFF) AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT JUST LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE SAY..... I AM A RAPE SYMPATHIZER..... BUT PEOPLE.... I AM ONLY ONE PERSON.... WE NEED MORE PEOPLE.... MORE DEVOTEES.... I hope you will join me in my crusade to say HAY... RAPISTS ARE PEOPLE TOO.... i mean really.... what if your dad or brother was a rapist????. Could you REALLY hate them that much????. I mean I guess you could if they didn't ever rape you..... Oh god.... I couldn't imagine THAT TRAUMA.... I can't even think of it.... Having a close family member or friend or even partner or husband that raped others BUT NOT YOU!!!.. GOD..... I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME..... but at the rate i'm going, I'll be getting raped more and more..... I'm damn sexy.... I'm drinking the rape juice..... I like to meet strange men.... I can't really fight back cuz I'm not that strong (or am I??)...
P.S. IF YOU ARE TOO DUMB AND YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY YOU PROBABLY ALSO CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ANARCHIST.... sorry, that is a huge generization and i'd love to love you babies, but i have had nothing but horrible trouble with that group.... i just know though that people will take this seriously and i will get some off the wall comment like "HEY THAT'S FUCKED UP DUDE". I really hope people aren't that stupid... but I am constantly being astonished.... THIS IS SATIRE.... IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LOOK IT UP IN WIKIPEDIA.... they never lie.... and neither do rapists or "rape victims".
P.P.S. there was a time in my life where i would always side with the victim... now it is upsetting that i keep finding that I am unsure what to think in some cases... It is very disturbing... I never want to doubt anyone's story... I would never discourage people to come out with their stories EVER.... BUT I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T..... IT'S FUCKING TRAUMATIC AND HORRIBLE.... AND IT'S JUST NOT LADYLIKE DINNER CONVERSATION.... "So how was your day today honey?". "Well, I was anally raped in a porta potty for two hours on a 90 degree day and almost suffocated to death".... (yes this really did happen to one of my male friends). But I mean it's hard to share a nice spaghetti and meatball dinner after revealing the details of your traumatic rape.... I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO COME OUT AND SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.... but don't use the word rape lightly.... It comes in many forms of course.... I used to think rape was only getting tackled by some guy in an alley and having a gun put to my head and having my clothes ripped off until a close friend of mine revealed that a former partner of mine tried to rape her in her sleep, and I honestly thought that was "normal" sex.... well It took her telling me to wake the fuck up and it is still very hard to vocalize the things that happened to me.... But being called a rapist sympathizer EVER is horrible and wrong... ESPECIALLY when a. you fucking aren't and not only aren't you but you have been raped...B. U ARE also being asked to apologize to people that you hardly know that are men who have never been sexually abused but are SOO disturbed about the fact that YOU YOURSELF MAY BE A RAPIST SYMPATHISER (i mean.... seriously.... does that fucking exist????) I know damn well that rapists exist.... but people whl literally go around saying "poor wittle wapist"...
WAKE THE FUCK UP..... WE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD BESIDES PEOPLE LIKE ME BEING RAPIST SYMPATHIZERS.... CAN I PLEASE MEET A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT ARE HIGHLY POLITICAL THAT DON'T FUCKING CONSTANTLY GOSSIP LIKE ALL THE TIME????? IS THAT POSSIBLE??? I mean I definately know some good folks, but many of them seem to be such bad eggs giving the other ones who actually do shit a bad name.... OK ENOUGH RANTING....
MAY ALL THE POOR, SEX STARVED, DOE EYED, SWEET HEARTED RAPISTS SLEEP WELL TONITE AND KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A FUCKING SUPPORTER..... VICTIMS OR "SURVIVORS" (btw.... i really hate that word.... I don't like victim much either but who the fuck is to tell who "survived" shit.... and what does a survivor even mean??... that you're able to live on a tropical island fuck and play goofy games and be on channel 2???..) idk.... whatevs.... SLEEP WELL AS WELL KNOWING THAT THERE ARE SO MANY MISUNDERSTOOD RAPISTS OUT THERE.....
All the Best.
In unsound Mind...
Meg McCarville.

No comments: