Thursday, April 19, 2012

BACK IN CHICAGO!!!!.

YEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY BACK IN CHICAGO!!!!!.... MY PLANE LANDED LAST NITE.... I get to stay at my mom's in Roselle right now which is mere blocks from an ACTIVE ROLLER RINK, and a long strip of massage parlours, sex shops, strip clubs, tattoo shops, head shops, the best gas station ever, and otherwise amazingly sleazy awesome crap... My mother even liked my idea today of possibly living at her house, going into the city during the day to go to project onward on the train, and returning at night to work at the STRIP CLUB down the street... And honestly that would be A GREAT IDEA.... There are big screen tv's here, cable, I took my first bath today in I think over two years and I lost a half a pound (only) of dirt.... I weighed myself before and after.... I have far from washed the stink of that dirty unnamable state off of my body yet... That will require an acid bath and a lobotomy... more to come about my final days there.... honestly I am not even ready to fucking revisit that yet.... I'm still relishing in the fact that my mother also pulled this weird scam she did not know she was pulling and returned a broken flat screen television I bought from ALDI for a brand new AND I SWEAR WAY BIGGER AMAZING WORKING ONE FROM BEST BUY with some warranty thing she had.... So yea I have this really big insane television I should totally not have.... I WOULD STAY HERE EXCEPT THAT.... (continued in next post...)

No comments: