Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WHAT I THINK OF THE BAY... A PORTION OF A LETTER I WROTE.

Cokeland and how it has caused me irreversable trauma.... but I gotta pack so I decided I needed to write you.... I hope you are still in Chicago cuz Ima coming back on FRIDAY.... 4 a short time at mother's house (and we should STILL do handjob and gargle) and then back into the city.... i eventually bought the ticket after tying and failing to off myself in dumb ways and realizing I could not in fact slit my wrists and I kept taking lots of my perscription drugs and just waking up and saying DAMMIT.... but that was months ago, but i lost my awesome bus too and the icing on the cake was when the equally certifiably insane one eyed fellow that i live with in a tiny basement with no windows got mad one day and decided to throw all my shit out into the rain and i had nowhere to go and had no idea what to do and did something I NEVER DO... AND called the police thinking, well at least I'll get my fucking stuff in.... no one's going to get arrested cuz they have like 80 murders a second here and the police must be busy..... but i was mistaken.... due to the extremely liberal tight cunnied feminists here they have VERY SERIOUS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LAWS.... SO STRICT THAT an officer spotted a scratch on his face that i may or may not have made by maybe stopping him from throwing my stuff in the rain or trying to stop him... so i found myself in handcuffs and led off to jail where my very smart decision was to tell the cops to off me already because i want to die and it's what they're best at.... I guess I said the magic words and got carted off to two mental hospitals one of which is famous for being so fucking disgusting.... i felt like i was in one of those geraldo specials..... half dead bodies strewn about the floor in a big fucking room smelling of piss and shit..... (It was sleepytime). then to jail.... where they have bail. and bailbondsmen.... i always wondered why i never saw many bailbondsmen's offices in Chicago like I did in other cities... but SHIT. they gave me 15,000 bail... and i was gonna try to just rip through those three days but they denied me all medication and stuck me in a concrete room by myself with nothing but a toilet, concrete bench, a telephone which was worthless cuz NO ONE CAN EVEN GET COLLECT CALLS NOW, and a huge, colorful angelic board of bailbondsmen AND they got me.... after like 15 minutes I broke down and they wouldn't allow me to pay the 1500 so they had to call mommy and she just wanted me home and right after she paid they transported me to a prison cell.... just like oz.... it looked like Oz and there were women doing time in there.... i even had to fight for my cake and people whistled at me.... i didn't have time to find a girlfriend.... but i finally got out and came back here and then wondered what the shit was i doing out here.... so ima coming home on a plane friday..... i'm supposed to be packing and procrastinating the hell out of it right now.... but i wanted to write you and i REALLY WANNA SEE YOU when i get back.... I miss your sense of humor immensely.... THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON WHO WOULDN'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK READING A SINGLE SENTANCE OF YOUR BLOG OUT HERE...... IT'S LIKE God went to the dingiest deabths to find the most head up their ass subhuman groups of Daily Show and NPR and "GREEN" fans ever and crash landed them here and put a bunch of whole foods everywhere and gave them 16 different TRASH CANS to recycle their disgusting waste with (they should just have ONE made solely for the halocaust that I will impose on this town) and occupy their stupid time that is spent doing shitty gardening and seperating their fucking TRASH and finding the best organic most expensive FECES for their stupid loud ugly dogs that have yelped me into several seisures.... oh yea and speaking of Occupying.... which basically means a bunch of shitty white people givin all their hippie energy into sitting in large groups and complaining about the cops and trying very hard and failing at a bunch of white hippies rioting and ranting about NOTHING...... yes like god took the worst of these, wrangled them up as a joke and put them all together smack dab in sunny california and anyone who accidentally came here for whatever reason can't even speak cuz they got the town on lockdown.... only talk about cute dogs and how the police are bad and their stupid diets and all the foods somehow everyone here is "allergic" to, yet indulges on behind other people's backs.... LIKE MCDONALD'S... THERE'S A FUCKLOAD OF EM HERE.... WHY???. HOW COULD A BIG GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT EAT ONLY ORGANIC UNPROCESSED UMM NOT EVEN VEGATABLES NOW CUZ THEY'RE HUMAN TOO, IN THIS PLACE????. IT'S CUZ THESE FOLKS ARE THE MOST FULL OF SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN..... AND ALL THE NOT FULL OF SHIT OR EVEN 80 PERCENT FULL OF SHIT RETARDS RUN THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEY SMELL THE STINK OF THIS PLACE.....

1 comment:

sameuel said...

lolz that day was crazy!!

ya know, i actually helped move your stuff back out of the rain after you took off with your cop friends.

that day was the first time i saw your art, too. you really have a vision when it comes to making creepy doll mutants. hell yeah, art school!!