Tuesday, April 24, 2012

call to action... description of my future plans to start my pseudo "doomsday cult". and plans for my underground bunker.

HOLY SHIT.... Since I have returned and have been staying at Mom's house, with cable, I am AMAZED at the INSANE AMOUNT OF DOOMSDAY SHOWS ON TELEVISON.... One of the best, on the History Channel, is called "Preppers" (the new name for people prepping for the end of the world)... It profiled one particular elderly genius that purchaced like 32 schoolbuses and cut them up and buried them eighteen feet underground and has made a bunker that can hold up to like 500 people comfortably, for a year, without EVER having to come up.... (air filtration systems, etc. CRAZY SHIT YOU'D NEVER THINK OF). He's on his way to heaven, old as hell, but he built it to HELP PEOPLE.... FASCINATING.... There are soooo many like him too.... I'm about to purchace a small camper which I will do the same with, but I originally just wanted the camper.... I really do wanna see the end of the world.... Not from underground either.... BUT if you wanna help me with this... or wanna be bunkered up in a 13 ft. "canned ham" underground trailer.... please contact me.... haha... this thing is sooo awesome... Also I need a place in Chicago to park it for a few months.... Before I find a place to start digging.... Oh and this isn't a crock... I found this amazing thing on CL BEFORE I LEFT CALI, and am going to check it out and purchace it for an amazingly cheap price in the next few days.... I just need a place to park it while I prep it.... and not on the street cuz it's not safe. it's small. 13 ft. but if I follow this fellow's plan who I plan to contact, it could become bigger and bigger.... and would fucking rule to have a "secret" underground bunker... If I can keep my big stupid mouth shut about it.... But yea... I need to recruit now... And I need people who know about air filtration especially.... I've done much research about gas masks, food, water, preservation, alternative energy, etc. But yea I need this for the "doomsday cult" I'm organizing as well.... Also looking for an educated, well spoken, non manipulative, HOTTT, fervant, and convincing preacher as well... All wingnuts and otherwise welcome to join me, but I need someone with a semblance of "sanity" for a preacher... I'm not it... And no matter what you think, it will be nonviolent, and there will be no "mass suicide" intended, unfortunately.... but if you do wanna kill yourself, you can... I understand....

1 comment:

sameuel said...

lolz "cali".

you're too funny girl!!