Friday, April 20, 2012

R.I.P. DADDY. 4-20. 3 year anniversary since the world lost an AMAZING man.

R.I.P. THOMAS MCCARVILLE. 4-20... You died three years ago... You have been and remain a constant influence in my life... I really have always wanted to memorialize you with a tattoo, but I know how much you hated my tattoos... I love you sooo Much. He died in a nursing home that he was FORCED to be in after wanting his gun near him and a hospice worker moving it and him getting angry and being too helpless to get out of his chair, he DEMANDED it, and she called the cops... Dad, being the intelligent and darkly humourous person he was told the police when they came that SHE in fact had a gun, and the woman was tackled and put in a police car for 45 minutes until she could explain the actual story. In the Nursing home, Dad was drugged and ABUSED for three months until he died weighing a mere 120 pounds... Daddy, I love you forever... Thank you for bailing me out of Jail in California from beyond the grave... I know you are watching over me. Yes, I just became aware that the $1500 that my mother had supplied to get me out of the women's prison I was in in California for Domestic Violence (another joke and TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE) Dublin, Pleasontin (sp?)... I was arrested in March, but my mother began to recieve a suppliment starting Jan. This year (after she turned 65) from social security, a "survivor benifit", hah... for "surviving" the marraige to my father?. Idk... They had been divorced for twenty years before he passed... Her first check for $1,500 exactly came in March... I had to call her to bail me out and knew that she did not have that kind of money and hoped she could come up with it easily... It came too easily and I really wondered why and how... She then told me the other day the story... It was easy b/c of the suppliment she recieved as a result of my father's passage... This is really odd... No one knows why or how the suppliment came to be, or why she recieved it... But the first one was received the MONTH I needed it, and as a result of my father. When arrested, I called upon my dead father for help... He supplied it... When I was in jail the guard said "SOMEONE MUST LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BAILED OUT". I know my mother does and I do not discount her role in this b/c I know she would have done whatever she had to to get the money.... but she didn't have to because of what she had received THAT EXACT MONTH for the EXACT AMOUNT 3 years AFTER MY FATHER'S PASSAGE, as a result of his passage.... Someone must love me?. I know you are somewhere Dad, and I will always love you. I know you are watching over me, but ahem, hopefully not at certain times... C'mon... I know we have a weird relationship, but like some things, it would just be weird to see that you were watching me.... I miss you and think about you daily and still am unable to go into a Value City ever because of our many misadventures there... Disney World as well... Even the water park is not the same without you... Your anger, intelligence, and ability to constantly survive and command respect in Every situation, ability to drink enough alcohol to kill three men and not even pass out, sheer stubborness, bizarre off color dark as hell sense of humour, and finally unreal fearlessness and ability to tell ANYONE AT ANYTIME TO FUCK OFF and to always stick to your beliefs are just a few of your superhuman qualities that I try to eminate and you have instilled in me and you continue and always have been a constant hero and ROLE MODEL for me... I hope you are well interred in the Veteran's Cemetary, another one of your amazing accomplishments, and whether or not it was intentional your final FUCK YOU to your time in the military and a tribute to your cunning ability to fuck with the system.... I love you dearly and miss you daily... Thank you sooo much for bailing me out of jail.... I try to live in your memory as much as I can... I hope you're proud of me!. I'll try not to get anymore tattoo's!. I dedicate much of my life to you, weather that is a good or bad thing... I MISS U DADDY... I know you are somewhere fucking shit up though...

Love,
Your "Little Princess" Meg.

R.I.P. THOMAS MCCARVILLE. "the wolf".
8-22-35 to 4-20-09... and on and on and on and on....

1 comment:

sameuel said...

lolz i wonder if they has the internet in heaven..