Tuesday, August 21, 2012





.My friend has the most famous ass in all the world. Her name is Sandy Nutts  and WOW whattan ass she has. Holy Cow. That ass is so fresh and big it has it’s own zip code.  It takes my breath away. Her name is Sandy Nutts and it couldn’t be more fitting name. Her hot black dad is a standup comic and I think his ultimate joke to name his kid Sandy Nutts. It’s great. I would fuck that dad so hard. Him and an ex crack addict white bitch bred the greatest ass ever.
Sticking my head in that ass is not unlike a shower after a rape. Pure extacy. A moment of pure unadulterated exctacy. And she lets people do it. Stick their heads in her ass. She lets me do it. Oh that ass. It’s amazing. She works as a paid hooker during the day, massaging men and jacking them off. That’s her dayjob. That ass is worth money. She got a pair of panties that say FAMOUS on them and she wears them like everyday. She was super bummed that she dumped her diva cup accidentally on them and ruined them.  There is a photo of her famous ass at a rusty lazer concert where it was raining men and women and sweaty ass scumfucks waitin to hump someone’s ass. Well Sandy Nutts wears her Famous panties there and girl knows how to twerk it with that ass. She is bodacious. She got a famous photo of her famous ass published. 
One time we got into a fight about our stripper name. Dizzy can’t stand up. It was an epic battle of the Dizzy Can’t stand ups. She’s on a different wavelength of Dizzy Can’t stand up. Whereas I am the broken down pro anna stripper who is constantly dizzy and stumbles over things on a regular basis. That fine ass hustla can work it and it makes me dizzy just hanging out with her. It was an epic battle of wills like I said. Which one of us is too dizzy to stand up is yet to be told. I guess she was with a friend and she said she was Dizzy and couldn’t stand up so her friend said that would be a good stripper name for her. Fuck that. That’s my stripper name. I live in a world of sleaze and sweaty pathetic lonely desire. Perverts that pay me to pick my feet. I have a pervert who is a cripple with cerebral palsy who loves my ass. He can’t stop texting me. What can you do when a cripple’s sole desire is to have you beat them?. You do it. He’s a cripple. I would do it with him for free.
Anyways back to Sandy’s famous ass. The other night in a booze and coke filled frenzy I got to stick my face in that hot ass not once but twice. I would make a pilgrimage for that ass. I would follow Sandy nutt like the jews did to escape Egypt. Her ass could part the red sea. It’s just that big. All she’d have to do is sit on it. That fat ass is the red sea, which she makes in her diva DIVA CUP every month and it dumps out all over her famous panties and she hates it. 
That ass is all over town. And it makes it all over town and it sits all over the house. Her ass is so big it could sink the titanic. She could melt that glacier quickly with the mere girth of that black girl’s ass. I am so jealous of that bodacious bootie with my measly old pro anna ass hangs like a sad slave on a holiday Christmas tree next to that ass. A slave hanging from a Christmas tree. That’s what happens when our asses get together. Yes Sandy Nutt’s ass is a bodacious mess. She is a good person. She deserves a gold metal of asses for her ass.

No comments: