Saturday, August 25, 2012

I got a new pervert that was some freaky ass black dude who sounded young and then blew me off cuz cwouldn't fuck him in the ass. Fucking freak. He wanted to bring coke over too. What a fucking wackjob. He wanted me to do coke so I'd get crazy freaky with him which was not going to happen. I hate young johns. I like old men. They are usually more debilitated and pathetic which makes for an easier session. This young buck wanted everything. In an hours time. He wanted to watch me masturbate, me and my boyfriend have sex, my boyfriend to watch me fuck him in the ass. What a fucking nightmare this horrible pile of shit is. I would have loved to have beat the living shit out of him. Fucking wastes of life. Everywhere around me. I love it. They never manage to stop the anger in me.

No comments: