Monday, August 27, 2012

rave trauma. When I was age 15 thru 18 I was doin all types of bad shit. My mom was dating a scumbag so he was out at her house all night often. I remember I would sneak out of the house and go ass deep into the chicago ghettos looking for a party. Then I'd take my telemarketing money and blow it on drugs. They started out like acid, ecstacty, special k, bath salts and fun party drugs, but they got harder. And shit got darker. Coke. Crack. Heroin. Meth. We went to a party on valentine's day. We went to the pharmacy down the street and We made a killing in line and didn't even have to go into the party so we bolted and didn't even go in. Drove all the way to Dayton Ohio for that theft. We lived it up in a shitty motel room doing coke that we were traded and all sorts of debauchery and sleaze went on that night.
On another drug rip off scam I had, I started crushing effidrine to use for meth. I would crush it up and package it in little baggies. People loved that shit. They came back for more. I was ballin that night too and got all sorts of coke and acid and bags of shit. It ruled. Mo money Mo problems as biggie says and the very next day when I was going to give my friends who had dropped out of the navy for being drug addicts the coke I had, Well on the way My friends and  I were taking rips off of a huge bong in the car. It was awesome except that it was a huge ass bong. Not discreet. I complained to the driver about his ginormous bong and when we went to the parking lot of the suburban motel that my navy dropout friends went out we saw the flashing lights and knew we were busted. Now getting busted for pot is one thing. But getting busted for having over 500 dollars cash, being 15, and having cocaine and acid was bonerific for these pigs. They searched me and I kept it cool. They searched me another time, and another. I had that shit stashed good. They searched me a fourth time and that was it. They found it. And my mother had to come and find out that her daughter was a fuckup. I had to do probation and drug tests and don't ask me how I got through it but I did. She stopped sleeping at the scumfuck's house and I got grounded for the first time in my life! 2 weeks. We were total scumbag ravers. Sleeping at crackhouse afterhours where there were these two little boys who would try to fuck us. I mean we were being raped by children in these houses!.  Not to mention the sleazoid creepers who were around. Rave Trauma be damned.  The upside to this story is that i got a college scholarship because I was a scumbag on probation and there was this ingenious state program to help juvenile delinquants go to college so they paid for my college and my books. Fuck college though. Useless bullshit.

No comments: