Saturday, August 25, 2012

Living here sucks. The neighbors are terrible. They are all meddling fucking assholes. There is one particular prick Donald, a 58 year old pedophile who just got out of prison for embezzlement. He is a completely pathetic waste of fucking life. He writes to faraway girls on facebook and falls in love with them and they're always eighteen. He was a friend of mine until he busted up in my room and tweeked me out about his fucking parole officer coming in the next day and us smoking pot. Like the fucking feds care about potheads. He busted into my room and stole my vodka.  Then later I saw him and my boyfriend and I said he was still\on our shitlist and he said he'd fucking narc us out for smoking pot to THE FEDS in order to keep his shithead ass out of prison.  He sings musical songs and is constantly singing and dancing when he's not in his room contemplating suicide. I used to be worried that he would be hanging himself in his room to the violent classical music he plays but now I'm not so worried. That narc deserves to die. I told him to behead himself because he's pathetic. Donald is a waste of life.

No comments: