Sunday, August 26, 2012

I hate my fucking neighbors. This one is a pathetic waste of life. It's not my fault that i live next door to a fucking neanderthal narc. /what is the point of having a civilization if we are no longer interested in being civilized.  He just got out of prison for embezzlement and boy is he a little fucking shitbag. His name is Donald Kubesco. He is a complete piece of shit who hits on all the female roommates (including myself). He is disgusting. Cruises facebook for underaged girls when he's like 59 himself. Mary Kay Latourneau be dammed this guy's got you. Fuck her. He's one of those creepoids on facebook who doesn't have a photo. it's hard when your life has been out of control your whole life to put it in control and not go on a killing spree. This guy really rapes my cock off. I can't fucking stand him. He came into my room stole my vodka and then he fucking tweeked me out about his fucking parole officer coming in and possibly busting my room for smoking pot so maybe I won't go on a fucking killing spree. It's the only thing that keeps me from it. And theeenn I saw him on the street and he told me he'd narc me out to the feds (like the feds care about pot) if it would keep him out of prison. I told him to behead himself. Fucking narc. Fucking honkey. Fucking pederast.

No comments: